Monday, October 10, 2005

 

posts are interesting, but comments are sometimes more fun

I was thinking of making a post, but couldn't figure out what I wanted to say. I kind of wish the other blogger would blog more on this blog. She has another blog, but I notice she doesn't blog much on that one, either.

I wonder sometimes about leaving comments on other peoples blogs. I don't think I've left any, even though I like to read. I guess that makes me a lurker. Is that bad?

I know that many comments are so funny. I get a kick out of reading them. I wish I had more nerve to start commenting. I always wonder if my grammer or writing looks bad to others' eyes. I know some bloggers use a lot of commas. I wonder if I should? I had an English teacher tell me that it's better to use too many commas than not enough. I wonder if that is still true.

Comments:
What kind of Trailer Trash are you anyway? If some idiot is going to judge you for your spelling or grammar, screwmmm. Besides it a learning process isn't it? You'll learn!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?