Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

Saturday

What a crappy day. I had to change my computer background because I found myself close to tears each time I looked at the picture of Saddie, I had up.

I found out (by Shakespeare's Sister) that Richard Pryor died, today. I always enjoyed his stuff.

I have the heat turned down to 65 but find myself freezing. Brrr. I decided to take a nap. It was a nice 3 hour toasty nap. I felt better, but cramps & grouchy attitude are still with me. The second job called and asked me to go in tomorrow at noon for a couple hours (New girl weekend training and the boss has something else she has to do).

Friday, we ordered Papa John's pizza for lunch. N & I like the chicken mushroom. Oh, that pizza was terrific. I mentioned that I thought I would order one this weekend and she advised me that they are having a "Customer Appreciation" special, tomorrow, with certain one top specials. I have to remember to get there. They may not be the chicken mushroom, but still delicious.

Comments:
That's funny. We both decided to post on the same day. Your Saddie was a cute kittie. The new one looks a lot like him. Someone is giving away 3 ferrets (they all have to go to the same home). I was thinking about taking them, but after a family discussion, we decided not. It's too bad you have to work tomorrow, but if only for a couple hours shouldn't be too bad.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?