Sunday, December 25, 2005

 

Season to be jolly

Happy Holidays, one and all... but especially to Trailertrash. I hope her kitties are getting used to each other. I know she misses Saddie, but hopefully the pain has diminished. I think I read that Sargent Mango came to live with them last December. She should call Christmas his birthday:)

So much stuff under the Christmas tree. When the family would go out shopping and leave the house locked up, but unguarded, I worried that someone might break in, in hopes of grabbing the Christmas presents under the tree. They wouldn't get the bikes, because those were in the garage, hidden and locked up. We got up this morning early and pulled the bikes in. The kids are going to love them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?