Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

meow - four legged friends.

Here's a picture of Cotton and Rocky Girl. They were having a great time, playing. It looks like Rocky Girl was debating jumping up on the counter. She's been known to do that, but not lately. Perhaps, she waits until I leave, to get her counterstalking done. I don't think so, though, because nothing's knocked down.
Mango - I have a hard time getting good pictures of him. He likes to lick... a lot. If he's not licking himself, he's grooming one of the other cats.

Comments:
Cute cats, but Mango needs to switch out to a salad once in a while. I too am helping my cat lose some lbs. Fred the Cat is on a diet now and Fred is not a happy cat.
 
Pissed Off Patricia - Mango does need to switch. It's going to be rough around here if I take away the food bowls. They're all so used to having the food whenever they feel like having food. Cotton hides somewhere, coming out when HE feels like it.

I hope Fred is getting used to his diet.
 
Take them on walks with you. I think I heard that works. I guess you have to train them to use a leash or be used by a leash... :>/.

By the way if you get the chance- http://apoeticjustice.blogspot.com/
 
Thepoetryman - It will take a while to get him used to a harness. There is no way he would be contained by a collar and leash. I'll try that. Thanks~
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?