Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Lake

The water was perfect. As I put the kayak into the water, I slipped on the slippery dock and ended up getting wet, before getting in the kayak. Once I got to the end of the lake, I started floating. I pulled my carry bag up from the floar of the kayak, and it was sopping wet. Luckily, I had the camera and phone in ziplock freezer bags. If you click this photo to make it larger, you should see some fisherpeople on the side of the lake. From time to time, there were voices from conversations. There were some birds, butterflies, and dragonflies, flitting around. A lone goose was standing on the farthest bank. I tried to get a good picture, but after several, I realize now, I shouldn't have tried to maxzoom. The photos turned out grainy and not bright and clear.

Comments:
Juat stumbled on your blog. I like it, and especially like the pictures. I don't know how to put them on my blogs.
 
Mimi - Thanks! When you're creating new post, right above the words Recover post, there are some icons.
b i insert link, insert blockquotes (""), check spelling (ABC), and Add image (a little picture of a photograph). Click on the add image and go from there.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?