Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

How will I find the time to kayak?

Do you see the kayaker? When I took the picture, I told myself I was going to do that, this weekend, since it was supposed to be pretty nice(weather-wise). I knew I needed to trim the bushes, so did that...plus - baked a turkey and a cake, took the trim to the mulch site, took a small walk, painted on a new picture, and various household chores. I stayed up pretty late on Friday night, going through a bunch of clothes, finding 3 boxes to take to Salvation Army, cooking chicken wings, cleaning the meat off the wings, and making egg noodles. Not enough sleep. So, my sister calls and asked me to come over, today, to ride horses and to help lug a deck to another area. I doubt I'll have the energy to take the kayak out, after all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?