Wednesday, July 18, 2007

 

Visiting relatives.


We had a KFC party at my sister's farm, the other day. While I was there, I was lucky enough to see my sister's youngest grandbaby. He's really grown. She said Prince VanDoe is the same size at four months, that Jeremiah was at six months.

Here comes Millie (Prince's ma). She's actually running like that because she knows she's going to get fed.
Prince and Millie. He's probably going to be as big as she.
Does this remind you of Dr. Doolittle? I thought of the Pushmi-pullyu. The darker head is Hermie's and the lighter one is Jeremiah's.

Now we know what a "riding crop" is for.

These horses were in the yard. They looked like they were in a hurry.

I found this to be an amusing photo. There are five ears on this creature! "The better to hear you, my dear," said the big bad wolf in grandma's clothing.

The young prince says, "See you later."

Comments:
Ooooo cool horse pics - your little prince is so handsome.
 
SbGypsy - he's charming, too:)
It's been awhile since I last took Prince pictures. He's really grown a lot since then.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?