Sunday, May 24, 2009

 

Riding the horses.

Sammie and Prince VanDoe


Sis, Sammie, and Prince VanDoe


Jeremiah


Hermie. As you can see, she's ready to stampede. That's why she had to be locked up behind so many fences. Not really. She had just gotten new shoes, and Sis wanted to be able to catch her when we got ready to ride.


Millie. She's going to pick out new shoes.


Hermie, Sis, Millie, Friend


Horse Down - Jeremiah, cooling off after being ridden.


I'm riding Jeremiah

It was a very nice day to go riding. The horses were ready to run. What a great fun day!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I became interеѕting іn гeaԁing this when І read the summary, but І hadn't heard much about it, so I didn't аdd it too mу Book Review list.
Αnyωay, аfter your reviеω, I will be sure tο do so!
my page > romance books
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?